October 30, 2020
AtmosAir Proven to Neutralize Coronavirus by More than 99.9%
What is AtmosAir?
Airflow passes over our patented AtmosAir Bi-Polar Ionization tube. The tube energizes the air to form bi-polar — positive and negative — air ions.
The airflow distributes the energized ions into all of the spaces served by the HVAC system in an in-duct installation, or into the applicable space if a standalone unit is used. It’s that simple and elegant! The beauty of the AtmosAir system is just how easily it integrates into existing commercial and residential HVAC systems.
Unlike most air purification systems, AtmosAir seeks out and neutralizes the contaminants at their source. This is vastly superior to most air purification methods because it works “in the space” where we work and play. AtmosAir doesn’t wait for the pollutants to find their way into the filter within the air handler. Instead, air ions go to the contaminants in the space where you breathe, just as in nature.
The solution infuses the air with ions, which bind with harmful elements and neutralize them through naturally occurring reactions, creating air quality similar to that found in alpine elevations.
AtmosAir Bi-Polar Ionization is more effective and long-lasting than competing technologies, such as needlepoint ionization. AtmosAir ions last longer in the atmosphere and the AtmosAir tubes only need to be changed every two years, far longer than competing machines.
Monitor, Measure and Validate IAQ in Real Time with AtmosAware
The AtmosAware built environment monitoring system monitors concentrations of Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Particulate Matter 2.5 (PM2.5), Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC). It also measures temperature, and relative humidity, and checks current measurements or analyze historical levels to detect important changes — conveniently, quickly and on the go.
- Real-time, accurate monitoring of PM2.5, CO2, TVOC, temperature, and humidity
- Continuous data collection via a cloud-based server and local storage
- End-to-end encryption for secure data transfer
- Maximum user security with SSL/TLS encryption, password protection, and customized user permissions
- Multiple data export methods over e-mail, micro-SD card, and USB, as well as support for both Ethernet and Wi-Fi Simple, intuitive user experience offered with touchscreen control, easy-to-navigate displays, and support for multiple languages
- Easy installation and maintenance with replaceable sensors and built-in notification system — with no calibration necessary
- Support for various network configurations, including company proxy servers, hidden SSIDs, and captive portals
- Customizable sensors to meet project-specific needs
As the industry-first IAQ monitor engineered to meet the RESET Air Standard for Commercial Interiors, AtmosAware simplifies and supports building operations and facility management. It can be installed easily for any new or existing interior, such as offices, hotels, retail spaces, real estate, hospitals, and schools, to effectively ensure the health, well-being, and performance of all occupants.
ATMOSAIR IS THE LEADER IN BI-POLAR IONIZATION TECHNOLOGY AND…
- AtmosAir is over 99.9 percent effective in reducing the coronavirus on surfaces. (Read report here: https://www.atmosair.com/wp-content/uploads/pdf/2020_AtmosAir_OnePager.pdf)
- AtmosAir’s technology proactively emits bi-polar ions that attack and neutralize coronavirus in a continuous way.
- Unlike many unverified products, AtmosAir Solutions is backed by science.
- AtmosAir has been installed in 7,500 other commercial and residential buildings, sports facilities, airports, hotels, hospitals and casinos.
Call Continuum Services today for your AtmosAir quote!
**Information provided by https://www.atmosair.com/