Our dedicated and experienced building engineers, maintenance technicians, and day porters perform high-quality facility services and preventative maintenance for worry-free facility ownership. Scheduled tasks are performed on a planned rotating basis, before a problem occurs rather than at the time of an emergency or on overtime. This is an advantage that protects your facility’s assets and value, while reducing operational and capital replacement costs.
Whether we’re dealing with the original electrical system of a historic building or the inner-workings of a modern facility, Continuum’s standardized processes and best practices help protect your facility, tenants, and environment. Our experienced Facility Operations Professionals work closely with our clients to make sure they’re satisfied, reducing building demands and increasing energy efficiency.
At Continuum, we’re in the business of finding solutions for all of our clients. Our proprietary computerized maintenance management software system (CMMS) provides an easy-to-use web portal for requests, work orders, status tracking and inventory control. From your computer or wireless devise, the system gives you, your team and your tenants ease, efficiency and control.
Our daily building operations and engineering service professionals focus on maintenance and more, including:
• Building Engineering & Operations
• Maintenance & Day-porter services
• Tenant request and work order management
• Scheduled mechanical and HVAC maintenance & repair
• Building evaluation, due diligence & asset valuation
• Building automation, temperature controls & energy management
• Predictive & preventive maintenance
• Lighting & relamping services